Also known as the Parlour Room and the Arthur Lindsay Room.
- Arthur Lindsay arrived in S.A. on “The Buffalo” in 1836, walked to the area of Victor Harbor with two other men. He was a surveyor and a pioneer of Hindmarsh Valley and Victor Harbor.
- The round table and chiffonier and fire screen came from Ayers House.
- The green lustre vases (1870), the prisms reflected light to the room, Kerosene light on table, and the clock were common in most homes in the early 1900’s.
- The miner’s couch was donated by Mr and Mrs Warnes (Mr Warnes was President of the Adelaide Show Society).
- The first pedal organ c 1880 was donated by the Newland church, originally from Yilki Church.
- The round tray on the built-in cupboard is made of paper mache.