Known as the SARAH DAVIES ROOM
- Sarah was the wife of Henry Davies, a shoe-maker whose shop and home was in Railway Tce opposite the Railway Station (still in the family as a holiday home, shop window has a display). Sarah was a nurse and mid-wife.
- The iron and brass bed is covered by a hand crochet bed-spread, no bathrooms, bathing was in the bedrooms, using the bowl and jug on the wash stand. These were often very elaborate.
- Commode in the corner, doubled as a chair, and a china bed-pan is by the wash stand.
- Most of the dolls in the glass cabinet have been donated by local historian, Anthony Laube.
- The Singer sewing machine is hand turned.